Thursday, 1 May 2014

May Sale in Shop

Spring Sale! Enter COUPONCODE - HAPPYMAY and get 20% off all your purchases! This is a sale to say thanks and celebrate Spring/Summer 2014. The coupon expires June 1, 2014.  The sale is in the Ellie and Ada Shop.

I'm going to head out for a walk with John and Lexi with the hope we won't get stuck in the rain.  Didn't finish the sleeve of my cardigan like I planned because my father commissioned me to knit something.  After the request, my house was instantly yarn bombed.  This also happens when John visits his parents, our living room gets covered in yarn as I 'sort' stuff out.

Also found out that Drops yarn is on sale.  John didn't share the same enthusiasm and said oh goodie, something you really need, more yarn.  We had a great laugh over that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment