Tuesday 29 July 2014

Summer Scenes





I love summer and the town I live in.  Here are a few summer shots.

I got very little sewing done at the weekend.  I did manage to get one thing done- a little project bag using samples from college.  Word of advice to future me- cheap thread will only break your heart.  Only buy the good stuff.  My thread kept breaking until I changed it for some good stuff.  My enthusiasm seriously waned and productivity fell.  Was tired to begin with and had very little interfacing, I knew I wasn't going to make much.

I can't find the photos of the items that I sewed for my mother for her birthday.  I have them photographed and the photos are somewhere saved on my computer.  I will share them as soon as I can find them.

New cards are going up in the Ellie and Ada shop.  Say Happy Birthday with a nice card.

Enjoy the summer!  Lexi looks happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment