Tuesday 16 September 2014

Tuesday




Every dog barked in the neighbourhood.  When they fly over my parents' house, Molly (my parents' springer spaniel pointer cross) goes mad as well.  One of the days I was home, Lexi ran around with Molly and thought it was great craic.  Lexi thinks Molly is a superhero.  (so do I)

Seriously, need to finish a knitting project.  I keep wanting to cast on something new but keep resisting.  Not easy!  I want to knit all the things.

The last photo is of the chutneys and apple and pear curd that I have been making.  It's been a lot of work taking off the labels then yesterday, I had a hard time keeping some labels I made on!  That is why you can see rubber bands on some of the jars.

Recently, I cleaned out my kitchen cupboard and fridge.  I got rid of expired foods and used up a lot of things like half bottles of vinegar and half bags of sugars when I made chutney and caramelized onions.  It was a great clear out.  I also like using up food that I have, recipes are guidelines.  I don't think I will ever have as much items to throw out again.  I buy and cook in a much more practical way or so I like to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment