Saturday 2 August 2014

Sketchbook Page and Soup



It's lashing rain here.

I woke up at half 6 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.  Went downstairs, made scrambled eggs with onions and spinach with some Cajun spice.  Had the scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee and watched some episodes of Cheers on the couch with Lexi.  Haven't had scrambled eggs in ages.  I am not really doing the Auto Immune Protocol Disease Diet at the moment.  We'll see what happens....



I spent the afternoon sewing a tote bag.  I used fabric that I bought in NYC a long, long time a go.  I am hoping to have enough to make a shirt for myself.  I'll have to take some photos.  I took it out for a test run - on a walk with Lexi and then to the shop.  It's now hanging up to dry.  We got drenched!  Poor Lexi didn't look impressed with rain but she is now almost dry and cozy after her dinner.  I need to make mine.  (I wonder did I write about all my other meals today because I was thinking of my own dinner!)

The above picture is an image from an old sketchbook.  I love line drawings the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment