Monday 29 September 2014

Knitting and Stuffed Animals









This is one of the skeins that I dyed first with avocado skins then overdyed with some acid dyes.




Yesterday evening, I decided I could take some photos for the blog of what I dyed with the avocado skins and over dyed with some acid dye.  It was too late in the day for photos.  The light was terrible and I photographed them anyway.  These photos aren't great and I apologise.

I finished the tan and handspun sweater.  Now I need to weave in the ends. I would like to make some mittens with the leftover yarn.  I had a great weekend.  I decided to try to rest up a bit in getting ready for the busy times ahead of me.  I can't wait to get back working with my sewing machine!  I miss my weekend sewing.




 Lexi is still behaving with the stuffed animals.  Maybe because she is a mature lady of 2, she is not shredding them and is just playing with them.  It is great because Lexi gets so excited anytime she sees a stuffed animal.



This is Lexi playing with Molly's toys when she was a pup.  This is almost two years ago.




Lexi, in our kitchen, a month or so after we got her.  This photo was taken December 2012.  These photos crack me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment